SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

So if you are not a human race (Male or female) you can not have a child just yet? Or can you have a child but it must be with a human race?

I need to add this. You can have a child but it'll be a human race regardless. Other races will be added via other mods.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set me up with a link for the testing too. Also it's slow go on those models. Getting my scheduling straightened out so I can devote time to it.

Okay cool.

For no human kiddies, I'll have to link into other mods because, sadly Bethesda didn't make any non human children. :/

Set me up with a link for the testing too. Also it's slow go on those models. Getting my scheduling straightened out so I can devote time to it.

Okay cool.

For no human kiddies, I'll have to link into other mods because, sadly Bethesda didn't make any non human children. :/

Mores the pity.

Well another update:

Late last night and before work I started working on the non human child races. They're all done in the CK (smaller versions of adult races) just leaves have to add them to the scripts, and setup the lists of all the body parts, then all vanilla races are supported!

Also made a breakthrough on packages (still learning lol) so now they will move about the house, sandboxing, they can also now eat and sleep. This is for the base vanilla skyrim version.

Im weighing up wether to add hearthfire support as a plugin, or simply keep seperate esp for vanilla and hearthfire. other dlc don't matter as it doesnt affect the kids.

Important point to raise is that there currently isn't any dialogue with the child. This wont be a problem with the hearthfire children since the kids will work the same as the adopted ones.

I plan on adding the dialogue at somepoint for the vanilla version, but its going to need to be done from scratch.

Anybody who wants to write dialogue and or voice act, for parents and kids. Also nice little interaction scenes would be good!

Baby models are also wanted, I will look into asking for resources from other mods too, but the less dependant on other mods the better!

I will see if i can get the other races done and working before i pack it for beta.

Late last night and before work I started working on the non human child races. They're all done in the CK (smaller versions of adult races) just leaves have to add them to the scripts, and setup the lists of all the body parts, then all vanilla races are supported!

Maybe one could also contact the author of this mod and ask for permission for the meshes and textures used? It covers some vanilla races which don't "have" kids yet. Just an idea.

Edited by MelodyOfNight

I'll voice act female children for any race if you want different voices for different races.

Great! I cant write dialogue though. I dont mind im quite happy having a univeral voice but multiple ones would be good too!

I can definitely write dialogue, and voice act for kids, and I can do a pretty good imitation of the vanilla female elf haughty and the female nord voices, and female young eager. Or just as my own voice of course.