SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

Update:

The Beta has been released! (Early!)

I have picked 6 beta testers who have been consistently in this thread over time. They will have a message in their inbox containing a link to download it.

For everyone else, sorry this is a small closed beta. You'll get your hands on it when it finishes beta testing.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that you don't have babies for now until you get someone who can model it, but you could go the kind of Sims 1 style, and just have a cradle. You can't see the baby, and when you interact with it, it's just a blanket.

Or it cries periodically and you have an option to "Feed Baby," and it stops crying when you do. You don't have to see the baby, just click on it to feed it. This doesn't have to be permanent. Just something temporary until you can get someone to model the baby.

Hello everyone!

I'm just going to say that wow XD I read through this, and I'm so impressed at the modders working at this, and the supporters. Wow, just wow. I'm so excited for this! I wish I could help, but I can't model nor do I have a good microphone for voice acting. However I might be able to write dialougue..

Years of playing the Sims 3 and making weird stories in my head does have benefits...

Hey all,

Since sadly the non human kids are mini adults, what mods would you guys like compatibility with?

List them here!