SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dates, we need dates! I've been following this post from the shadows and you are doing an amazing job. I've been looking for something like this since I discovered Skyrim marriage. And the best thing about what I'm reading - it seems posible. I know this is all in a super mega pre alpha stage, but I'd love to know when will the mod start to be accesible or minimally functional, for the sake of hope. Edited by annekka

Still working on it trying to get the inherit looks function to work, I pretty sure its to do with the actor I set up in the CK so thats really the only bug left in the code.

Once thats done all that remains is the dialogue - last thing before beta testing.

I'd like to give you a date but realistically speaking it isn't feasible. An extremely conservative guess would be just over a month or so?

I will dish one out post beta though ;-)

Still working on it trying to get the inherit looks function to work, I pretty sure its to do with the actor I set up in the CK so thats really the only bug left in the code.

Once thats done all that remains is the dialogue - last thing before beta testing.

I'd like to give you a date but realistically speaking it isn't feasible. An extremely conservative guess would be just over a month or so?

I will dish one out post beta though ;-)

aAAAHHHHH!!! OMG THIS IS LIKE EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO BEFORE!! Except you are making process lol. I can't wait for the beta! I think there is a pregnancy mod. Except, it's NSFW 18+ so I won't touch that inappropriate stuff. I always wondered how the life cycle even went in Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...