Blood Rival

WoogieMonster

Greetings Nexus, I made a fan-Comic, based on the worlds of Warhammer and Fallout. It is fully rendered in the Fallout 3 game, and is higher quality than the preview page below. If you are interested in viewing the full comic, it is available in the Digital Art subforum at http://exnembodyworks.com/forum/ Be advised this is a mature community.

Everyone knows the story of the kid that escaped the vault and became the wastelands greatest hero. This is the story of that hero's discovery that she was not an only-child and this is definitely not going to be a happy family reunion.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u201/WoogieMonster/SneakPeak.jpg

How is there another child from the vault?

Why are they trying to kill each other?

Why won't anyone help her?

They just got blown to bits, isn't that the end?

Are there any other screenshots of her magnificent butt?

Everything is answered in the full comic.

I look forward to seeing your main comic and seeing the answers to your questions.

How is there another child from the vault?

Why are they trying to kill each other?

Why won't anyone help her?

They just got blown to bits, isn't that the end?

Are there any other screenshots of her magnificent butt?

I really like the armour on the big dude which kind almost reminds me of English Knight armour in Medieval Times. Knights Templar?

Very excellent and kudos!

Thank you both.

Excellent work! I can't wait to see more!

The page above is a low-resolution copy being hosted on photobucket. It's only part of the page and its still over the image size limit. I put it up so that people can see that I mean I created an actual comic and not just a text fanfic.

Unfortunately, because of the massive size of the pages, there are very few places I can post my comics. The entire (completed) Blood Rival comic is hosted and free to view at the forum I linked in my first post. Since there I am allowed to post images more than 3 times larger than what photobucket allows, that is where all my future work will be kept. And it doesn't hurt that it's possibly the most supportive and pleasant web-community I've ever encountered.