ENB Preset with only shadows and godrays.

Karmamuscle

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to create an ENB preset that only do shadows and godrays?

Things like parallax, mist and volumetric rays, clouds and fog would be absolutely fantastic, but not essential.

I will be using hardware antialiasing. I can't stand software antialiasing, so many flickering edges. :smile:

I've tried a bunch1 of ENB presets and they all give too much of a fps loss for my eyes to like it.

I go from a steady 60 fps to 30-35 fps when using ENBs.

I've tried opening the enbseries.ini file, but quickly lost all hope, no clue what 95% of it does. :smile:

I did just go back to non-ENB Skyrim, but those shadows are just horrible.

Tried a guide to improve the shadows through .ini settings, but it is still horrible compared to ENB shadows.

And running in the aspen forest outside Riften in the early morning really makes you miss those stunning godrays. :smile:

I did google, some time ago, for an overview of all the various settings and what files do what, but I didn't find anything useful.

Could be my search terms that were off.

- Karmamuscle

1: Tried the following ENBs at some point. Realvision ENB, Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB, TK ENB, Sharpshooters ENB, Seasons of Skyrim ENB, Phinix ENB

• 2 weeks later...

Project Parallax has the enbseries ini files for just parallax stuff...it's not to hard to enable the other stuff and "steal" settings from other enb's that catch you fancy for the god rays, mist, etc.