I'd like some tips

ImWarpedd

hey buddy, just a few things really. You didn't list your graphics card, so we still aren't sure what specs you have and we dont know your mods, load order, specific problems etc

Skyrim is poorly optimized, I have an i7 4770, gtx 780 3gb and 8gb ram and it will slow down for me with high intensity graphics mods. In all honesty, you probably need lower resolution mods, try all 1k resloution. lower the shadow quality too,

get ssme and enboost if not already

I'm sorry for being kind of ignorant, but where could I go to supply that information about my computer? I tried looking around but didn't really find anything. And as for my mods, I don't know how I can supply you with a complete list either. I'm not using any of the overhaul mods like 1k 2k or 4k graphics, so maybe I just have too many mods going on at once?

The reason it says you have 4gb of ram when you should have more is probably because you have a 32 bit operating system which limits the maximum amount of usable RAM at 4gbs. And as hunterrock said, you didn't list you graphics card which is probably the most important for this situation.

The reason it says you have 4gb of ram when you should have more is probably because you have a 32 bit operating system which limits the maximum amount of usable RAM at 4gbs. And as hunterrock said, you didn't list you graphics card which is probably the most important for this situation.

Hopefully this will help more.
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 9800 GT
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Type: Full Device
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0614&SUBSYS_0E7919F1&REV_A2
Display Memory: 3043 MB
Dedicated Memory: 999 MB
Shared Memory: 2043 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: HP 2311 Series LED Backlit LCD Monitor
Monitor Model: HP 2311
Monitor Id: HWP2939
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Machine name: ADAM
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_gdr.131030-1505)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: 1E658
System Model: 1E658A74
BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/03/11 17:25:20 Ver: 08.00.16
Processor: Intel® Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4088MB RAM
Page File: 3971MB used, 2506MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.16384 64bit Unicode

Any high texture mods? Weapons, Armors, Body Skins and so forth...

Are you using any mods that add NPCs to world spaces? Populated Cities, WARZONES, Extra Guards, OBIS, Interesting NPCs and so on...

Any of these can and will kill frame rate, and if you have multiple of any of these...learn to live with the lag. :-D

How many mods are you running? Running a bunch of mods (100+) can beat a system down.

Take care,

Any high texture mods? Weapons, Armors, Body Skins and so forth...

Are you using any mods that add NPCs to world spaces? Populated Cities, WARZONES, Extra Guards, OBIS, Interesting NPCs and so on...

Any of these can and will kill frame rate, and if you have multiple of any of these...learn to live with the lag. :-D

How many mods are you running? Running a bunch of mods (100+) can beat a system down.

Take care,

As far as texture mods go:

-Better Dynamic Snow

-Clauralux more brighter lights

-Crimson Tide blood

-Dynavision DOF

-Footprints

-Imaginator Visual control device

-Pure waters for vanilla/dawnguard

-Skyrim Project Optimization

-Static mesh improvement

I only have one mod which adds 15 different followers into the world of skyrim as far as npcs go.

I'm not using any mods that add npcs to villages, cities, roads, wilds, or any of the such.

I'm not using any mods which adds new spaces to the game (I.E Falskaar)

I just spent the whole afternoon re-modding and cleaning all my files by hand so I'm not sure if that's an issue.

I hope this information helps and hope to see some kind of resolution soon, It's stupid that every game BUT Skyrim can perform at It's maximum with 0 performance drop.

Bump

I'd like to direct you to a Nexus member named Gopher, who has a YouTube channel and two series having to do with Skyrim Mods, this one will get you started

I'm sorry to change the subject but am I the only one that saw hamsters giving each other a high five in the thumbnail of that youtube link?

like this

Edited by malisc140

Bump

I'd like to direct you to a Nexus member named Gopher, who has a YouTube channel and two series having to do with Skyrim Mods, this one will get you started

I'm sorry to change the subject but am I the only one that saw hamsters giving each other a high five in the thumbnail of that youtube link?

like this

...Um, what? >.>