Just Fix It Button Broke My Game

milescondoro

I used the testool, hit the just fix it button, and now I can't load the game at all, no saved games or new ones. It just CTD. I have no idea why this is happenning or how to fix it. I'm not a modder, but I've been playing the game for a couple of years and I have no idea what to do.

If anyone can help, that would be great.

So even when you select only morrowind.esm in the Data files, you can't start a new game?

What happens when you try to start a new game?

This doesn't sound like a TEStool problem if the game won't start with just morrowind.esm alone selected. Have you installed any other software recently? Is your computer clean and healthy? (no virus, spyware, fragmentation, etc.)

If all else fails, you can start reinstalling morrowind & patches & expansions & patches in the correct order (see the official site). Then reinstall the mods you really use.

the only time I was able to load a game was an early save (few mods) and all I had installed was mw,bm,tr esm. My computer is a ok, and I can start a new game with just the basic esms. My game was running quit smooth befor I "just fixed it", no slow motion through balmora and no CTD in a very long time.I'm going to get some very needed sleep at this point and see what I can do tomorrow.

Archived