Will This Setup Run RealVision + HD Texture Packs?

GandhisLunchbox

I'm building my new PC soon and I wanted to know if it can run it.

GPU: 2gb ScanFX GTX 770 OC, 1072MHz, 1536 cores, 7010MHz DDR5 (superclocked)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K overclocked to 4.2GHz
RAM: 8gb (might get an extra 4gb)

Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Mobo: Asus Z87-K

Thanks for your help!

Edited by GandhisLunchbox

get windows 7, far better than W8.1 which just seems to cause trouble for people. Of course you can run it, i can run those on an i5 processor with 8 gig ram and an intel hd chipset on my laptop and with an army of tweaks both to the game and the computer, if can run relatively well. You probably won't get extreme fps, but anything over 40 odd fps is borderline redundant in a game like Skyrim.

looking at the video above, the guy put his specs in the description, your oc'ed i5 4k series should be almost similar to his i7 2k processor. Get DDR3 ram, 1600mhz minimum and in regards to more ram? entirely your prerogative, you may see increases of fps by 1-5, but the extra ram will help if you make videos, do video reviews and gameplay footage videos and you need to render in such programs like sony vegas pro.

Edited by Dhegonus

I can run RealVision with the following specs:

GPU: EVGA GTX 750 1gb Superclocked

CPU: AMD Phenon X4 9550 (2.2GHz clock speed)

RAM: 6GB DDR3

Operating System: Windows 7

PSU: EVGA 500W

With solid ~50 FPS.

(including texture mods)

Edited by matortheeternal

Only thing I could add is getting an SSD to boost load time speeds. Any higher in terms of Ram wont really add anything to the game unless you work with video capturing or editing, Going over 16000Mhz then becomes a price to performance type situation.