Request a hairy female body

LupusAmicus

i see a lot of mods for female bodies and realism, but not realistic bodies. The idea is this, surviving everyday is hard so how do they remember to shave everyday? :whistling: i mean legs, arm pits and privates, so can somebody make a body or just textures for a body in all the proper places? for me it would greatly improve realism :)

To put it more tactfully: making body models is hard, or else we'd all have already made our own idea of the perfect female/male body replacement mods. Because there are only a few people who have this talent and are willing to share their hard work (no pun intended Slof) with the rest of us, they tend to make what is widely accepted as beautiful by the majority of the community, accented and polished with their own individual flare.

Seeing as a hairy female body would only appeal to a very small, niche area of the modding populous, it may be best that you do not get your hopes up in waiting for this as it may never be done. Sorry.

I've just had to clean this topic up. If I have to clean it up again, it will be with banhammer in hand. This request is just as valid as wanting a shaven one.

AS

So I was browsing some armor mods and came across something that gave me an idea. There's a series of mods called "Tailor Maid" that give you bits and pieces of clothing that equip into unused slots, so regular clothing/armor is not affected. For example, you can wear a belt that sits in its own slot, and it stays on no matter if you change clothes/armor or are completely naked.

Using that as an idea, you would not need to make a complete new body model, just a very lite (so it doesn't show through clothing) hair texture that can be equipped into an unused slot. That way it's always there even when you change clothes and has the added benefit that you can un-equip it whenever you want.

But obviously that's only a solution for your own character, as you can't make everyone equip an item.

• 1 month later...
I second this request. I miss the hairy textures that I use on oblivion.(I think Nachritter made them.) I've never been fond of the clean shaven thing. It seems to have become the norm over recent years though :( I keep trying to make the FO3 exnem textures more hirsuite, but I just lack the talent and it always ends up looking half-arsed.

Hello,

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who likes "razor free" girls.

I'm not bad with Photoshop, and I used to make custom textures for my Oblivion chars, male and female ones. Using Construction Set, it was possible to assign different body textures to each race and each gender; I don't know if the same thing can be done via GECK, but I'll take a look.

Actually, I'm making custom textures for my FO3 chars, with tattoos and bodyhair. If someone is interested, I have no problem with sharing.

Ciao boys

I downloaded GIMP last night for the sole purpose of seeing what could be done about this issue. With the right amount of using thin lines of the airbrush tool, it was very easy to create/spread pubic hair. It actually looks very real. The airbrush tool fades out as you pull it, and you can use varying intensities for different darkness (lighter hair on the border, heavier hair in the middle). I've never created any mods or done any reskinning, and in less than an hour, I managed to make some realistic body hair on a female body type. I'd say give it a try!

Edit:

I threw this together in about an hour, using only GIMP. Its a little hard since I can't view the 3D version without opening up the game, and the stretching distortion is a little hard to deal with through GIMP, but it looks okay, especially on the darker skin tone. I'm sure someone with better skills, experience and programs could do much better.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2318/armpithair.png

I don't think this is inappropriate, but in the off chance it is, sorry for posting this image.

• 2 months later...