Funny Oblivion Incidents

Stampede

I've had that sort of glitch on one of the Fighter's guild last quest (maybe the last one)...well this is spoilerish, so highlight to read (hey I don't remember the name of the guy who did that first, but I have to thank him a lot):

When you have killed everyone in that small village north of Leyawiin, and you go back to see what you have done, as you don't know: you were high on hist sap...

well all the village's inhabitants were standing in the middle of the sheep flock, doing nothing...and they WERE standing corpses (ie you could loot them).

With another char, they were all turned into sheep, that is, dead sheep!

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once,I killed everyone in Skingrad,Chorrol,and Anvil,threw them over the walls of repective city(I was using an open city mod),dragged their bodies to a spot down the hill from Kvatch,and stacked them.The stack got to be pretty huge,seeing as the guards continually came down and joined the stack,it was great.Then I used a custom fire spell on target for the max radius and threw it at the center of the pile.Swords,shields,and people went flying everywhere.

New incident occurred last night. This may be due to all the mods i'm using, but I hit a troll, witha shock enchanted sword, and it warped and flew into the air! This also happened on the last fight against the Yellow Team at the Arena. I hit the Yellow Champion and... wheee! I fell of my seat laughing.

...well all the village's inhabitants were standing in the middle of the sheep flock, doing nothing...and they WERE standing corpses (ie you could loot them).

With another char, they were all turned into sheep, that is, dead sheep!

That happened to me, but in my instance, they were eyeless bodies that glided backwards into a rock wall and disappeared. Freaked me out. I thought, "hey, mabye they were goblins after all" but running up to them, I clipped through them and i thought "By Akatosh! Ghosts!".

I was using one of the companions mod and yes my companion is set to be essential. Anyways, we were in oblivion gate and beating up some monsters on our way to another sigil stone but then my companion fell in the lava!

He's not supposed to die so he comes back alive but then he's in lava so he dies and comes back alive, and dies, comes back and so on.

I was just standing there "Poor dude, you'll burn forever".

I was using one of the companions mod and yes my companion is set to be essential. Anyways, we were in oblivion gate and beating up some monsters on our way to another sigil stone but then my companion fell in the lava!

He's not supposed to die so he comes back alive but then he's in lava so he dies and comes back alive, and dies, comes back and so on.

I was just standing there "Poor dude, you'll burn forever".

You didn't lava-proof him?

Corpse-mashers in oblivion are fun. Period. Especially with the fact that they have warped collision detected. Try trapping a few scamps or what-have-you in one of the masher. They bodies get stuck and they get all strung out.

Corpse-mashers in oblivion are fun. Period. Especially with the fact that they have warped collision detected. Try trapping a few scamps or what-have-you in one of the masher. They bodies get stuck and they get all strung out.

Yeah those things are a riot. The other day I killed a spider deadra and draged the body under a corpse masher, fliped the switch, and watched it get slowly crushed. But right before it stoped the legs stuck out from under the masher and started flailing in every direction. :P I laughed my but off.

Corpse masher, hehe, ever noticed how if you open the cage at the top of the tower the poor male without a father in it can be found impaled on the centre spike?

Bit of a grisly ride, but funny. I have tried tossing someone on to it from the top, but it doesnt quite work the same....

I was in Leyawiin yesterday, and I came across this argonian, I don't remember his name...

First he tells me he has done nothing wrong...but if you talk to him a bit, he will confess his bad actions: he take what's on the tables and puts it in the barrels inside the same house...this is fun!

Too bad it's so difficult to move objects or there will be pranks to be done, like exchanging all the furniture, so the people wake up in their house, but where everything has been moved around...after that he would feel like Glarthir on his worst day!

Intended to post this previously, but forgot to:

I had fast-traveled on Prior Maborel's horse to Mortal Camp, as that was the closest location to Kvatch that I knew of. I figured there'd be a bandit or two...but when I got there there was a bandit (bowman, I think), and a Minotaur Lord. I engaged the bandit (think I poisoned him), but when the minotaur went chasing after my horse, which ran away, I chased it in order to save the horse. As I recall, it killed my horse just as I caught up (I'd been casting lightning bolts at it), I killed it, and a Brown Bear attacked me...all in the space of a few seconds.