Funny Oblivion Incidents

Stampede

heres somthing interesting.

i went by odill farm after doing "the killing fields" quests. To my suprise 15 goblins come out of no where attacking as one giant mob. i thought i was done for ,but i was wrong i hit block while the 15 of them are beating on me, they couldn't get thru my armor, i'm casting a few spells here and there to slowly kill them off one by one. i kill the 15th one and thought i was home free. Then out of no where 5 more goblins come out of no where attacking me. I kill 4 and its just me and the goblin. i have very little health so i'm running and trying to heal myself with a spell since i used up my potions that i had. i finaly get enough to cast a high damage spell and finish the goblin off. I felt good knowing i took out a whole army of goblins myself.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres somthing interesting.

i went by odill farm after doing "the killing fields" quests. To my suprise 15 goblins come out of no where attacking as one giant mob. i thought i was done for ,but i was wrong i hit block while the 15 of them are beating on me, they couldn't get thru my armor, i'm casting a few spells here and there to slowly kill them off one by one. i kill the 15th one and thought i was home free. Then out of no where 5 more goblins come out of no where attacking me. I kill 4 and its just me and the goblin. i have very little health so i'm running and trying to heal myself with a spell since i used up my potions that i had. i finaly get enough to cast a high damage spell and finish the goblin off. I felt good knowing i took out a whole army of goblins myself.

You are not the only one!!! Once in Meridians shrine quest (I think that's how her name is) I went to kill th necromancers. Oh! the slaughter!!! it was me against like 5 nether liches 15 kseletons and6 dread zombies... Don't ask how I lived! only through potions and high level restoration!!!Another time I fought against no less that 15 minotaur lords!!! all armed with dwemer items! And yes I killed them. In case you wonder I play adrenaline oblivion!! Another time I was supposed to get 3guys in oblivion and close a gate outside certain city. So one was immortal and survived but the other two? Well there wer these annoying towers that fire 1-hit ko fire balls (at least to mosthehehe I'm nearly immune to magic.) so I carried them away in an akward manner: finger of the mountain!(and of very high level.) so one of the got stuck mid air in that freaking tower!. The tower roteted but he simply bumped up and down. In the end I blew the crap out of him with a fire ball...

Epic fights are definately fun! I use Sagerbliv's Creature Balance Fixes, and often see 10-12 bandits at once with a level 12-15 char (somewhere around there).

I have a few main tactics with my mage character: summon creatures, use ranged fireballs or lightning (since it travels much faster), and use touch attacks (frost damage), or if it gets too hard run away on a horse or by water walking.

Getting set upon by 10 bandit archers is fun! Arrows go everywhere (lots to pick up since I use a mod to increase the number and length of time arrows can be lying around by a long way). Also finishing off the bandits and then finding your char has 10-30 arrows sticking though him/her is kind of odd... surely no one could survive that? And to take all the loot I use a couple of horses with the Call Steed and Sadlebags mods (I have plans of getting a lot of horses and doing mass rading expeditions with my next char).

No really funny incidents I can think of, but I think I'll try using rage and command creature/hummanoid as alternative methods of combat now...

I did one of those goblin war things where I stole 4 or 5 of the goblin totems and then took them to this big open field area in the north west of cyrodill.

I dropped all of them in this one spot and waited for them to show up for the battle royal.

As soon as the field was full of them, I unleshed my custom made atomic bomb spell that deals 100 fire, 100 damage health, 100 lighning, weakness to lightning 100 pts, weakness to fire 100 pts and the damage radius for the spell is 100 and the effect for all of the spell damages last 5 seconds. It could take out an army of minotaur lords if needed.

Wiped every one of those little bastards out in one blast. It was death of biblical proportions to say the least. Completely drains my magica.. I think it's near 300 pts to cast the spell but man oh man was it worth it!

There are a number of goblin caves in cyrodill. Each of them have a staff or totem that belongs to their tribe.

Each goblin race hates the others and kill themselves. Anyways, if you take one or more of the totems and just throw it on the ground, eventually, that tribe will show up to retrieve their totem.

However, if you drop more than one, whatever totems you drop, their tribes will show up to retrieve them and when they see each other, they'll open up a can on each other's tribes.

Destruction is required to be at level 100 to do that much damage. 75 is probably the mimimum if you don't want the damage to continue for several seconds. The lenght of the damage is what really jacks up the magica cost.

For that spell I wanted a big blast radius to help clean out dungenons and stuff and having a forgiving damage radius means that it doesn't have to be a perfect shot hitting the target because when you have a single spell that sucks down over 200 magic points per cast, you can't afford to miss and then run like a female dog while your magic recharges.

i did a goblin war in th imp city wasnt to funny but as an archer usng the tcl (toggle collision) console command i plugged a mage apprentice of the edge of a cliff but continued to fire and then repeated the cvoomand 200 ft of flying hahaha

• 3 weeks later...
I sometimes like to use the hilarity mod. I once used it to become Arena Grand Champion. Just select a Blast Off spell, wait for the fight to start, and BOOM! Sends em flying out of the arena after a few blasts.