Whats the most Challenging game of all time?

Thor.

Oblivion on hard...very challenging.. :ohmy:

That's true and I mean vanilla, especialy at low levels you get killed a lot if you play a class that has low health.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oblivion on hard...very challenging.. :ohmy:

That's true and I mean vanilla, especialy at low levels you get killed a lot if you play a class that has low health.

I agree with that also, theres no way in heck any1 can play through that with the slider all the way up its insaneeee..

has any1 ever played 7th guest? i played it a loong time ago its sum old pc horror adventure game where u basically go thru this haunted house. I bet if i played it now it would be no sweat but back then it was hella scary :mellow:

• 1 month later...
Mario. Seriously I never managed to save the princess.

Sim City - I never got 100% approval. Stupid sims.

Devil May Cry 3 - Dante's brother, what's his name. Last Chapter, tore the rubbers off the PS2 analog sticks.

Monster Hunter Series - Painstaking preparations for those BIG HUNTS. It's like whack a mole, except the mole's 30 to 100+ feet long, fights back, has insane reflexes, then flies/runs away when it gets annoyed.

Fatal Frame Series - I honestly don't play the game, it creeps me out. When my lady friend plays it, I doze off. Then I wake up to lots of screaming and a controller thrown to my face. "Patayin mo! Patayin mo!!!" translated "Kill it! Kill iiiit!!!" I usually beat the weaker bosses on the first try, but I almost always never know what the heck was going on.

Chess - a thinking person's game. A 6 year old had a checkmate in 3 turns. Yay for him! :D

Like Retribution (Page 1) said before me obviously any of you haven't played I Wanna Be The Guy otherwise you all would be saying that is the hardest darn game you have ever played. I actually managed beat it but it took a long time and many deaths.