Looking for cave w/ Warlock ring

redstreak1

This is one of the most damned searches I've been doing in the basic Morrowind game....

Okay, my directions are to find a small island west of Ball Fell, a Dadelic Ruin in the Arcadiac Isles in the South. Well so far I've swum as far was as Vivec itself and as far North as the Dumner ruins of Mzahneh as still no cave named Ashirbadon.

Any, more specific, directions anyone can give? I managed to find the Staff of Magnus so you'd think this ring would be a sinch but damn! Does it do anything worth the effort of finding it? (either way, I want to grab it just to fulfill the duty)

Sometimes I wonder about the directions some characters give - like they say WEST and, on the map, the location looks more EAST than West. I find it pretty annoying....

Anyway - need to find ring in cave - need more specific location of cave - enough said. Much thanks to whoever can solve this.

I tend to find that the populous of Vvardenfall gives directions in a similar manner to that of small town locals in the US.... The directions make perfect sense.... TO THEM. :D

As for the cave... well I have no earthly idea what ring or stave you're speaking of. Sorry.

hi, I don´t have the exact location of that cave at the moment but I can give it to you on monday. But if you have the TESCS you can search the cave easily. Just type the name of the cave in the cell window. There will be exact directons where the cave is. You also can check the region nearby, maybe you recognize something you already know.

If you don´t want to make such an effort search the ring with the TESCS and add it to your inventory with

player->additem "name of ring", 1

if this doesn´t work, try

player->additem name of ring, 1

Morlok

Okay, my directions are to find a small island west of Ball Fell, a Dadelic Ruin in the Arcadiac Isles in the South...Ashirbadon.

Sometimes I wonder about the directions some characters give - like they say WEST and, on the map, the location looks more EAST than West. I find it pretty annoying....

You are correct. Go due east to the next island

hi, j0ckser already got the main point: the direcitons Ajira gives you are wrong. The cave Ashirbadon is on an island less than one minute from Bal Fell but to the east not to the west. Bal Fell should be marked on your map, it´s east of Vivec. There should be someone called Vindamea Drethan who has the ring. If you still have troubles, the console command for adding it to your inventory is

player->additem "ring_warlock_unique",1

good hunting

Archived