My Little Anthro Ponies

Deleted2547005User

Oh cool! The concept that brought me back to the game is still being worked on! YAY!

And and after looking at all the work done, this is just amazingly huge. Far more than i was expecting from what i'd seen of the original mod back when.

Dear lord, please keep up the fine work, good sir!

Also, have to agree with the previous poster(i believe it was trip); only you could make a friggin deathclaw cute.<^^>

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mod is stalled out right now. Dark Souls II happened and right now the ponies don't interest me much, and I'm not going to burn myself out trying to force finish something I'm not interested in. Not sure when I'll get back to it, but after Dark Souls II I probably will. I haven't had this much fun in years. If you play Dark Souls II, I'm The Red Dragon, and no, I'm not a troll that will shot the Ballista up your arse.

Edited by Kuroitsune

The mod is stalled out right now. Dark Souls II happened and right now the ponies don't interest me much, and I'm not going to burn myself out trying to force finish something I'm not interested in. Not sure when I'll get back to it, but after Dark Souls II I probably will. I haven't had this much fun in years. If you play Dark Souls II, I'm The Red Dragon, and no, I'm not a troll that will shot the Ballista up your arse.

Hate One, to easy to die..... and Okay, we can wait, if you hate it later do what i do, say you had it and you hated the game.... (Im stuck in that bloody city!)

I've never played any Dark Souls game but I've heard that they are rage games for the most part.

They are!!!!! Dont play it if you value your sanity and life!!!

Hmm, the same could be said for Five Nights At Freddy's.

Look! I did stuff!

-Fixed bug where the wing options menu would appear after changing your race from a winged pony to a non-winged pony.
-Fixed bug that would allow the player to select nevermind when asked to select wing type, which would break the wings on the player.
-Add Unique Audio Space for the Pony Flat and added an Audio Marker.
-Fixed the Z Fighting on the rugs in the main room.
-Fixed Fluttershy's combat dialogue. Telling her to switch to ranged weapons would set her combat style to melee instead.
-Gave the ponies new combat styles. They are the vanilla follower combat styles altered so the ponies will be more aggressive tactic wise. They stay in cover less, have a wider view of targets, and take more risks in melee combat.

I was thinking of adding pony related traits and perks for the player. These in no way be radical or overly scripted, just things that would make sense for ponies to be able to get.