Seeking One Player Home for Monk-type Character

TaeRai

I've been having trouble finding the perfect home for my Ka Po' Tun monk. I've tried temple-styled homes, tried High Hrothgar homes, Akavir-styled homes and even tried a Sky Haven Temple revamp, but none seem to fit what I am going for. Sadly, I have minimal time for modding and would much rather to play then nowadays. I am happy to collaborate on this request, however.

What I am looking for is a medium to large (but not too large) player home stay is styled after a monk temple or monastery, preferably with some Akaviri influence. It should be somewhere with a nice view, room for folllowers, full crafting facilities and a training area. It shouldn't be bare and can use any of the DLC content, if deemed necessary. The closest mod I could find to this was the Monastary of Enu, but it has bugs and I didn't like the multiple load doors the main house had.

If you're interested in helping me on this (or doing this yourself), please drop me a line.

Not at the moment. Ideally would be somewhere in Whiterun Plains as it's a great central location and I am doing a no fast travel playthrough right now.

Would you like to PM me your thoughtd? We can work together on it if you wish.

I would like shrines of the divines around, but not all of them. Akatosh, Talos, Kynareth and Stendarr would be nice. I'm also not against using some Daedric relics as decorations (eg Merdia's shrine as a stature)