Is it possible for me to

Harabec Weathers

Hey folks, sorry I havent on the forums lately but ive been raeally busy with family matters and training.

But anyways, I was wondering...

I know someone, whom I believe used to be someone else, resides currently as one identity but maybe was another sometime ago.

Is it possible for me to look up records like birth records or something like that?

Because right now I know this person as what they are now, but I have very good reason to beleive that this person im talking about was not always known as whom they are now.

Is investigation possible???

its definately not identity theft. Ill say that much.

@jaosals thanks but the link didnt tell me anything i havent already learned.

The only other option is usually to hire a private investigator... something that most people don't really appreciate. Alhough people don't like being lied to, liars usually like it less when they get called on it.

Rather than have someone do an investigation, it's usually best that you try and get the truth from the source and give them a chance to explain before you jump to conclusions or feel betrayed. Most people who legally change their name have valid reasons why they would do so. Just be sure to approach the subject subtly so that they don't feel offended or get defensive about it. You want it to come out because the person feels comfortable talking about it, not because they have been asked.

But, it is probably a good idea to be prepared for the worst, and accept things as they are now, rather than how they were. When you react, do so with the understanding that it took alot of courage and trust in you to tell you. Rash and sudden decisions usually do more harm than good, for both of you; take your time to think it over.

I use one website to look up people and about their houses but it is only covering New Jersey. I will try to look for more of websites like one you are looking for.

Well fine... you found me out..My real name isn't Uncle Roe.. but like hell if i'm just gonna let you survive with the knowledge of knowing that Roe has a secret identity..AND you can send my alias to the cops but i gotz bad newz for ya.. i am the cops..

On a more serious note,there are sites all over the web that companies use to check records when hiring new applicants,sadly..pretty much any credited site cost cash and even after paying you might not get what you wanted..luckily for you,Roe is a real life cop,so if you feel comfortable with it you can PM me the name and i'll run it through..Would also help to narrow the search down if you knew a P.O. BOX or license plate #.

Well fine... you found me out..My real name isn't Uncle Roe.. but like hell if i'm just gonna let you survive with the knowledge of knowing that Roe has a secret identity..AND you can send my alias to the cops but i gotz bad newz for ya.. i am the cops..

On a more serious note,there are sites all over the web that companies use to check records when hiring new applicants,sadly..pretty much any credited site cost cash and even after paying you might not get what you wanted..luckily for you,Roe is a real life cop,so if you feel comfortable with it you can PM me the name and i'll run it through..Would also help to narrow the search down if you knew a P.O. BOX or license plate #.

wait can't you use your database thingi to find people? I was about to post when i remembered you are a cop. lol

yup. i have a search system in my car.. all i need is a first and last name but state, and location is usually a decent force multiplier for me. if anything a license plate.. that'll start me off in the direction i need.