Increasing Font size for Darnified UI?

marieruth

Hi, I like using Darnified UI but unfortunately the fonts are really small, and I would like to increase the size a few notches. Is there a way to do that? I hear you can edit the XML file, but I don't know exactly how to edit it in order to make the fonts bigger.

You set font size when you first activate the mod

If you installed it with a manager, it should be an easy fix.

Just uninstall then immediately reinstall through the manager.

If you manually installed it, you will have to re-install from scratch.

You set font size when you first activate the mod

If you installed it with a manager, it should be an easy fix.

Just uninstall then immediately reinstall through the manager.

If you manually installed it, you will have to re-install from scratch.

What do you mean? No window or anything came up other than the confirmation that I successfully activated it. That's all. I'm using the BETA version if that means anything.

It's been a few years since I set up to play. I just remember I had to set it up when I installed it

because I was given a choice, and didn't like my first try. Could be some strange conflict you have.

I know it worked for me, but am at a loss why it wouldn't work for you. Sorry I am not of better help.

It's been a few years since I set up to play. I just remember I had to set it up when I installed it

because I was given a choice, and didn't like my first try. Could be some strange conflict you have.

I know it worked for me, but am at a loss why it wouldn't work for you. Sorry I am not of better help.

I know that the Oblivion version of Darnified UI has an installer package based on screenshots I saw, but I just downloaded the DUI NV BETA zip and added it to NMM. When I installed OneHud Darnified UI was detected, and I also use uHud. I don't know what would be conflicting since everything seems to work together. Thanks for trying though.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...