*!* HELP WITH FALLOUT MOD MANAGER *!*

Arfunzals

hey can someone help every time i try to put a mod in the game and try to play it the launcher crashes but wen i take the mods out the game runs again. can someone help me i wana mod some characters coss the basic character faces suck

Did you download and install FoMM (Fallout Mod Manager)? If not: do so.

Here's the link: FoMM

i have been trying to use mods on fallout 3 i got it off the internet i had gotten fomm on my second play through but when i start the game through fomm it crashes before it gets to the screen that says loading please wait and im not sure what im doing wrong can some one help me on this

Guys i have been using FOMM since it came out and ytoday new vegas craashed sue to mods, then i got to open FOMM to see the problem, but when i even try to start it up it gives me the crash dump error, please help, i have uninstalled : fallout3 GOTY, fallout newvegas and FOMM, but nothing seems to of happend, please if you do know a solution email me : [email protected] or contact me via steam richo1235, by the way im using Windows 7, if that helps

• 4 weeks later...

Ehm, guys i have a problem. Im playing on Windows 7 and when i start FOMM it goes okay, until i activate some mods. Then it says it has saved a crashdump. In the crashdump, this stands: 30. januar 2012 - 23:11:43

Fomm 0.13.21

OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Adgang til stien 'C:\Users\Fona\AppData\Local\Fallout3\plugins.txt' blev nægtet.

ved System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

ved System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

ved System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)

ved System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append)

ved System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)

ved System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)

ved System.IO.File.WriteAllLines(String path, String[] contents, Encoding encoding)

ved Fomm.Games.Fallout3.Fallout3PluginManager.SetActivePlugins(Set`1 p_setActivePlugins)

ved Fomm.Games.PluginManager.ActivatePlugin(String p_strPath)

ved Fomm.MainForm.lvEspList_ItemChecked(Object sender, ItemCheckedEventArgs e)

ved System.Windows.Forms.ListView.OnItemChecked(ItemCheckedEventArgs e)

ved L0ki.Controls.ReordableItemListView.OnItemChecked(ItemCheckedEventArgs e)

ved System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WmReflectNotify(Message& m)

ved System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WndProc(Message& m)

ved L0ki.Controls.ReordableItemListView.WndProc(Message& m)

ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

ved System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Also, i have downloaded my Fallout 3 game.

I try to run as administrator and it just changes back to CREATOR OWNER. And when i try to change Permissions on CREATOR OWNER I check on full control, then press apply and the checks just dissapear. WTH!!!!!

It shouldn't change anything, it should immidietly open the program after you click Run As Administrator on the menu.

Do not go to Properties. Right click the icon for FOMM and select Open As Administrator from the right-click menu.

If you've been changing settings in the properties, then just uninstall FOMM, and reinstall it. Then right click the icon for the program, and try Run As Administrator again; don't do anything in properties.