29 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better

• Xbox 360 (Logical choice:)
    • Ps3 (Non-logical choice)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the 360 the one that had a nearly 80% failure rate the first year? (Red ring)

And then MS just banned nearly a million suckers owners for making any changes to their proprietary box. Changes like having a bad hard drive replaced by a real tech instead of sending it to them so they could charge three times as much and take three weeks to install the same hard drive.

Obviously the best choice for a bookend or paperweight.

Sorry, I can't vote in your rigged poll as there is no None of the above in the choices.

Ps3 has equivilent if not better graphics than 360, and most games are on both systems. 360 crashes, (alot) while I've heard only of Ps3 crashes during the first few months after it was released, and it's been out a while now (They hardly sell ps2 games anymore). Plus, some of us were just raised on Playstation. Aside from just games Ps3 does just about everything else too, except of course soup.

Do you have any data to support that claim, or is this just another of those "I don't actually want a real discussion I just want people to agree with my opinion" threads?

I only ask because it will be easier for people who pay attention the data on the consoles if they can see upfront that they'll be wasting their time when they start posting facts and making sense and all those other silly things people do in debates/discussions.

Im sorry but what are yall smoking cause id like some

its obvious that xbox 360 is the better choice :yes:

its obvious that ps3 is not the better choice :no:

Why is that? (coming from one who doesn't own either system)

Why is that you ask did president bush ask why is that when he invaded iraq no!

no he didnt and he was right man. but im getting into politics now so ill back off its a logical choice that xbox is better i was once like all sony people out there i owned and own a ps2 but i moved on i have been enlightened i see the truth i see that microsoft holds the key you too must buy an xbox and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel that was darkkend by ps3 and lighted by the xbox 360