1. 1. Which is better

• Xbox 360 (Logical choice:)
    • Ps3 (Non-logical choice)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't the Wii, or P.C. in the poll?

Well, my brother bought the Xbox, and I bought the PS3.

Exactly one year after he bought it, he got the red ring of death. At the time, the "red ring of death" was a hot issue so when he called Microsoft, they were more than willing to fix it. They sent him a box, he put the system inside, and they sent him a new one with a letter that said his original Xbox couldn't be repaired. (I don't remember the exact reason why) It all happened in about 10 days. (ten days he spent playing my PS3)

And when he got his Xbox back, he just kept playing my PS3 and practically owns it now. He eventually sold the Xbox when the faceplate broke.

As far as the PS3 is concerned, I never used the internet with it, because we have two pc's in the house. I don't use the blue ray player because their expensive to buy and I watch most of my movies on the internet or with cable T.V. And all of my favorite games like Fallout, or Mass Effect, are sometimes modable, always cheaper, and generally better on P.C. I still play Heavenly Sword though, And can't wait for God of War 3 and Heavy Rain. But if it's a multi-platformed game, I get the P.C. version.

I have both and there's very little difference between the two, it comes down to the games in the end and what makes a good game differs from one person to the next.

Gotta agree. I also have both and there's little difference in graphics and processing power. It's the games that make the difference. Halo 3 is amazing and so is GoW, but then again, so is LBP, MGS4 and (when it comes out) MAG.

But if I HAD to choose, it'd probably be PS3. It has free online, less failures and (in my opinion) it just looks so much sleeker and better looking than the 360. Or, at least, the fat one does. Not sure I like the matte finish on the slim. OH, and all the players online aren't 12 year old Americans who swear and shout when they die/lose a game.

PS3 has more processing power, a larger format (Blu-Ray), Internet browsing capabilities, good games, and really a bunch of stuff in which it either matches or exceeds the 360. It's even gotten cheaper! :thumbsup:

If I had to choose, 360. It's more common that people have 360's, so it's better for playing with friends. I also personally like the exclusives better.

But I'm a PC gamer at heart. <3

honestly I don't know why I'm bothering posting in this poll because it's apparent that the OP is completely waited and not a fair poll whatsoever (i refuse to even vote) and the choices are so limited that it appeals to a small margin of people. I also find this poll on the whole pointless as it isnt' even a debate (as stated by the creator) it's just some venue for someone to express, for lack of a better word, their zealotry for the xbox and not even bother making an argument or responding logically. That being said I don't own either system yet I've played both. I dunno which I'd rather have, microsoft really pisses me off however the xbox has games I like, while ps3 is a blue ray player (which regardless of the discs makes regular dvds awesome too). I'd say it's a draw for me. But neither compares to computer for me, I like mods too much :D oh and on the wii, I actually like it. it actually gets you up to do something that involves video games. Its not my prefered console but it's not bad. mariokart and new super mario bros are fun, call of duty is good (not nearly as good as COD for a different platform I'm told) and the wii sports and wii sports resort games provide infinite entertainment for my family lol.