Which is better

rbrophy2

Which is better  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better

• Xbox 360 (Logical choice:)
    • Ps3 (Non-logical choice)

I like to say, get neither :) And I also say put a Wii remote in my hand and pop a copy of NSMB in and I'm as happy as a clam ^^

Oh BTW, last time I checked neither Sony nor M$ sold nearly as many consoles as Nintendo did. Many people prefer to play GAMES, not MOVIES. I always think to myself "Is all that hi-def really worth the cash people pay for? I don't see much difference between playing a regular DVD on my Xbox than I do playing the same title on Blu-Ray with a PS3. AND my DVD only cost $20 compared to $30 for Blu-Ray... That extra $10 I saved bought me my dinner to watch my new DVD too!! :D"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am all about Sony and the PS3

When the X-Box came out, there was horrible problems (some involving game melting) and strange enough, the second the PS3 came out, people said the same thing...strange, because I bought a PS3 on the first day and player for almost two day without taking a break...nothing. No bugs, no problems, no game melting =P

the 360 is (In my opinion) a knock off system. You want a real competion? I'd say put the PS3 up against the Wii. Two very different systems, plus they don't share almost all the same fricken games. You can keep your "Halo". The ones only for Playstation are better anyways =)

Not trying to be rude, but hey, you started it (^.^)

When the X-Box came out, there was horrible problems (some involving game melting)

Thats cuz the xbox 360 is so great n powerful it freakin melts games not worthy. how epic is that man. why wud u want a system, that takes care of ur games n is quiet. dont make no noise when ur playing.. or a system that SCREAMS and ROARS when ur playing a game. lets out noises so loud u wanna jus shut the thing off?! I mean seriously Xbox is a beast its a scary system

When the X-Box came out, there was horrible problems (some involving game melting)

Thats cuz the xbox 360 is so great n powerful it freakin melts games not worthy. how epic is that man. why wud u want a system, that takes care of ur games n is quiet. dont make no noise when ur playing.. or a system that SCREAMS and ROARS when ur playing a game. lets out noises so loud u wanna jus shut the thing off?! I mean seriously Xbox is a beast its a scary system

That is a very good description! :thumbsup: