Tutorials Abound!

theuseless

@ LHammonds:

How to make mods: Posted

Great work, sorry it took a miniute to post, had to review and chew. There are some really valuable links there which aren't collected anywhere else I've looked. Props ('cause I'm all out of kudos).

Thanks to all of you for your enthusiasm. I wasn't sure if this was going to go anywhere. It looks like it very well might...

So thanks!!!

theuseless

I always recommend to everyone new to modding (either creating mods or playing them) to read the Oblivion Mods FAQ

Here is a link to some other tutorials I've created that you can go through and cherry pick what matches your criteria (some already linked in the How To Make Mods).

LHammonds

• 2 weeks later...

@ DesuChan

Sorry but it might be a couple of days until I am able to review that tutorial. At first glance it looks Awesome! I have a gnarly computer virus and I'm uploading everything to database. I will post anyways as I know that your rep is good. I will edit this post as soon as I do my wipe.

-edit-

Looks awesome but for some reason it won't let me modify original post. Probably a problem on my end, got some seriously weird crap

This is weird. Did I leave this topic alone for too long? I can't update the first post with an edit. I get the following message:

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Do I need to start this as a new topic in order to be able to update it again? I'm sure that my computer is 99.9% healthy (other than a missing driver disk for my wireless lol).

-edit-

I was able to edit the post above but not the original post

• 3 weeks later...