Access "tfc" command easily

Trombean

So when I play, I find myself putting "tfc" in the command console pretty often. But after a while, it gets kind of annoying to have to go into the console and type it. I was wondering if there was a mod that could access this command with a push of a button. I know oblivion had a mod just like it. Could someone do the same for Fallout3?

Should be possible. I wouldn't be able to do it, but I'm fairly certain it's doable. Similar in concept to the item-of-console-summoning mods that give you an item you use to open the console. Probably would require FOSE.

Also, I'd love to have such a mod. I use tfc a lot as well, when I'm trying to pose my character for pictures. Though perhaps I really should just look into The Groovatron, for that purpose.

Yeah, "tfc" is only 3 letters (4 if you count ~) but after a while it gets really annoying to be typing it over and over.

If you use one console command a lot before you quit (or it quits on you) just tilde then the "up arrow" key, that brings up the previous command.

@evilneko, I think you would really like the Groovatron, it's so much more than just a pose accessibility mod

Yeah, "tfc" is only 3 letters (4 if you count ~) but after a while it gets really annoying to be typing it over and over.

If you use one console command a lot before you quit (or it quits on you) just tilde then the "up arrow" key, that brings up the previous command.

@evilneko, I think you would really like the Groovatron, it's so much more than just a pose accessibility mod

That helps a lot, but it would still be better if you could set it to a single key stroke.