Which House Do You Like Most

LegoManIAm94

Which House Do You Like Most  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which House Do You Like Most

• Hlaalu
    • Redoran
    • Telvanni

I liked the Televani the best personally. They looked all shiny and golden at first. But when you came to get to know them, you realized them mages were downright evil! Have to agree that the Hlallu were a lot of fun and a close second. The Televani tree-tower home was downright lame as a player home but cool to see it built.

The element the houses added to Morrowind gave it extrordinary replay value. They kinda forgot to make some stuff like that in Oblivion.

-edit-

You should re-post this as a poll to see what the stats are maybe

• 2 weeks later...

I really prefer House Telvanni, most of them aren't

so much evil as they are self-absorbed and sadistic,

but Divayth Fyr and Aryon weren't too bad.

(Of course, when I played Morrowind I was pretty evil)

Ironically it was because the Redoran were so

'noble' that I actually never joined that House.

(That and I do not play warriors)

• 2 weeks later...
I would have to say house redoran is the one i like the most as they seem to be the most honerable and you help more than you hunt others. However their stronghold is pathetic in my opinion. Telvanni is a close second , I love the look of their towers. I have never given hlaalu much of a chance because they seem like sellouts working for the imperials against the other elves and their own people. Also they seem so corrupt and the biggest reason is i cant stand what you have to do for the peverted old man,forget his name :wallbash:, they seem like the perfect example of destroying the culture of the dunmer.

I like the exterior of the Hlallu houses, but the interior of Redoran is more interesting with the curved ceilings and walls.

I have usually chosen to play Hlallu, so I guess I'll vote Hlallu.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...