Players head track items of intrest mod?

redshift1979

Did a little searching, admittedly could have done more but there are hundreds of things to look through. Just wondering if there is a mod out there that makes the players head track things as they walk by. Such as NPCs walking around, corpses, weapons ect ect. If there is no such mod, I'd like this to be considered as a request.

It would add a great touch of realism. NPCs walk by your character LOOKING at you but your character just stands stock still, riveted on some spot 3 miles ahead. I just think such a mod would add a lot to the sense of being in the game "world" as it were. Hopefully such a mod already exists and I just haven't found it yet. if not...some talented chap or chapess would probably get many thanks for their efforts in enriching this game.

Did a little searching, admittedly could have done more but there are hundreds of things to look through. Just wondering if there is a mod out there that makes the players head track things as they walk by. Such as NPCs walking around, corpses, weapons ect ect. If there is no such mod, I'd like this to be considered as a request.

It would add a great touch of realism. NPCs walk by your character LOOKING at you but your character just stands stock still, riveted on some spot 3 miles ahead. I just think such a mod would add a lot to the sense of being in the game "world" as it were. Hopefully such a mod already exists and I just haven't found it yet. if not...some talented chap or chapess would probably get many thanks for their efforts in enriching this game.

I agree that would be better but I believe that PC behavior is hard-coded IE unmoddable, though I would love to be proven incorrect.

I don't think there's such a mod at the moment. I would really like to have this mod too. Just out of curiosity, does oblivion character head track stuff? I can't seem to remember.

It's been awhile since I've played Ob but yet I do recall my character looking around.

Digging around in the console, I found a command called ShowHeadTrackTarget or something to that effect. I tried it out and it didn't do anything useful. Gave me a message though. Not an error. So it knows the command or script line. Perhaps I don't know the values to enter to make it work correctly.

player.showheadtracktarget 000156E4

Try these m8 player.showheadtracktarget ElderLyons

Try these m8 player.showheadtracktarget ElderLyons (000156E4)

These may work if that dont there probaly needs to be a script written or contract beteshda tech support and ask for the correct command line.