If it does happen, HOW exactly will it happen?

Lip

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really though the black hole theory makes me think

I saw an episode of 'The Universe' on TheHistoryChannel a while back. Stephen Hawking and other experts on the subject agreed the black whole at the center of the Milky Way (our galaxy) will indeed rip this planet apart, but humans or anything resembling humans will be long dead by then. Even if humans manage to hold on that long our own black hole will eat the sun (due to it's mass and the gravitational pull of the hole) millions of years before earth goes. I don't remember the exact timeline they stated but it's several millions of years in the future.

The same experts stated that a spontaneous black hole forming and consuming the earth is the stuff of science fiction. Hard physics and the gravity of our own black hole prevent it from happening.

A meteor strike or religious fanatics/power-mad wackos blowing up the planet or releasing doomsday plagues is more likely, IMO.

there will be lots of cheerio alieanos from tau ceti five with a big cheerio wagons throwing candy and mowing mo cows. just lots of big parades in the streets thats what i think.

anyone thinking something else must be crazy.

cause they just were in my garden feeding the cat.

surely they will turn it into pr also? moral degredation with us? for sure! :biggrin:

anyway: the mayas are no idiots. all those folks were no idiots.

just because we have no access to their mysteries

does not mean its dead.

eventually we all will become to see the striking simplicity of that.

tho i would not bet that happening for everyone point 2012

when the aliens from mars land.

lets maybe just say conditions are getting more favorable within yourself to experience certain forms of energy.

baggage is gonna be flushed out by nature/yourself.

foremost everything that has to do with what you are keeping "alien" in your private base.

opportunities will arise and afterwards no one will be there to think about it anymore!

thats 2012 if you so wilt for you or the you what it would have been then.

lol. ;)

I watched the movie, "Where the wild things are", then after that I happened across the movie, 'Sunshine" when I was scanning the menu for what was on television, and after that I watched "2012". and then this evening I read your question and all the others posts.

I think I would like to rent one of those big hot air balloon's with a basket and go for a ride in it that day.

The 2012 thing is a mis-interpretation.

The Maya only said that there god of creation (also the god of destruction and fire) would walk and rebuild the earth on a date that equates to December 21 2012.

That's the short version, anyway.

How the world will end is a religious topic though, so I will not give my opinion.