Fallout new vegas

evilmicevil

it has a new companion wheel which lets you TELL your companioms what to do like run away fire avoid trouble and stuff like that New Vegas will be awesome im going to get it as soon as it comes out but as i play on xbox 360 i shall not mod it i think it is better without mods in some ways and in that opinion everybody will probly be against me on that but i dont care :nuke: :tongue:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say this but New Vegas looks more like an FWE mod with a new land with same fallout 3 engine, But all i want is less bugs, and better story and more immersiveness. I don't really care about the graphics..

or maybe its just that fallout 3 has made such massive mods which in itself is like a a brand new title..

I just hope that the type 3/nude males get ported over pretty quickly. Oh, and Tailor Maid. And Lings hair. and the high-rez scenery textures. and a radio extender. Stuff like EVE and MMM will probably take a heap of work to make them work with the new weapons/factions, so I won't hold my breath.

looking at those demo videos of Vegas, it all seems really... plasticy... compared to my modded out F3. And yeah, gfx are important too, or else people wouldn't spend so much time "fixing" them. :ermm:

Vegas is all about the storyline, from what the devs say. it does look more freeform, like FWE (they said they took the best of the mods and put them in the game, so not surprising)

I'm sure Fallout4 will be the one with the new modern "Brink-y" gfx systems and such. And I'm sure Bethesda are working on that as we speak ;)

what new vegas needs the most but im almost certain it wont have is vehicles for you and your enemies to drive into combat with each other and a vertibird dropping soldiers off doesnt count! seriously i hated how i couldnt repair and drive a motorcycle in 3 all those parts and no mechanics survived :(