Fallout new vegas

evilmicevil

hah yeah. It's one thing having foot-caravans 5 years after the war. But 200? Even in Mad Max, with no gas, they learned to power stuff using methane. Doesn't make sense really, its a massive plot hole (done, I think, so they wouldn't have to complicate things by coding vehicles).

There are nuclear cars littered around everywhere - the engines are still live (or they wouldn't blow up in such a manner). There are good tyres scattered around everywhere. I can make a rocket-launcher but I can't give a car a quick service? Even the BOS and Enclave are capable of fixing huge robots, flying Virtibirds and driving tanks, yet they walk everywhere? It's a bit... bizarre..

Another plot-hole - the country is in ruins. People live in ghetto-type tin shacks, and beg for water. There are only 3 schools in the Wasteland. Yet there are doctors and scientists everywhere? Where did they go to college? From whom did they learn their skills, qualify? Or does it take just putting on a "Wasteland doctor" suit to make you one? eek!

Sorry, this is going way off topic..

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another plot-hole - the country is in ruins. People live in ghetto-type tin shacks, and beg for water. There are only 3 schools in the Wasteland. Yet there are doctors and scientists everywhere? Where did they go to college? From whom did they learn their skills, qualify? Or does it take just putting on a "Wasteland doctor" suit to make you one? eek!

Sorry, this is going way off topic..

Bellisario's Maxim. :thumbsup:

So i was looking at the vault wiki and there's still no Pump shotgun, Bulpup weapons, or Forward Grip weapons...The info still isn't solid cause the game hasn't been released yet...but i wouldn't doubt it to be wrong...Its a shame...I guess we wont be getting better animation control...

19th for Noth America, 22nd for Europe... Additionally the wiki's are based on infomation that the developers have let slip of the tounge, untill the game is released nothing said can be confirmed factual or not.