Player Home that looks like the Great Hall of the Skaal Village on Solsteim?

ADragonCalledGeorge

So I was playing Dragonborn again and was wondering if someone could make a simple player home mod, nothing too fancy or over-the-top, that looks similar to the Great Hall from the Skaal Village in Solstheim. That would be really cool. I was thinking it could look basically like this.

As you enter the Great Hall an alchemy station and enchanting station can be located as you directly enter the room on opposite corners with shelves and urns, etc, for storage nicely decorated. Near the back door can be some storage area and cooking/eating facilities and maybe there can be a basement through a trapdoor with some display cases and manquins, etc.

On the top floor can be the bedroom with more storage, a follower's bed, and a couple of shrines. Outside the house at the back there can be a crafting station with all the smithing stuff. It would also be ideal if there could be a garden from Hearthfire with at least 20 plots and maybe a few farm animals for decor.

This home could be surrounded by a fence or wall or trees or nothing at all. It could also be located on a small new island near the Skaal village if on Solstheim so it would be lore-friendly. The story is that a hermit Skaal left the village and built himself a house on a random island in secret. However, he died while out hunting and his house is up for grabs. You stumble on it while adventuring and can claim the key off his body, and maybe a unique weapon or two but that's not necessary.

It would be really cool if someone could make this as there aren't enough player home mods on Solstheim that I like. I wouldn't mind a Skyrim version and if it is there it could be in Whiterun Hold somewhere or maybe in the Rift. I dunno. Whatever the case, I'd be over the moon if someone would make this as I can't understand the Creation Kit even if it would save my life one day, sadly.

Oh well, enough rambling and fingers crossed.

Many thanks in advance! :)