Mean Ass Double Barrel Shotguns

reallancem

So with the ever approaching "New Vegas Bounties 3", "The Departure", and many other quest mods debuting this summer, I believe that a hi quality double barrel shotgun should be released. And while the Millenia team is in the works of a BM-16 hammer-fire shotgun... well let's just say that it could meet the same fate as his Galil.

• 3 weeks later...

So with the ever approaching "New Vegas Bounties 3", "The Departure", and many other quest mods debuting this summer, I believe that a hi quality double barrel shotgun should be released. And while the Millenia team is in the works of a BM-16 hammer-fire shotgun... well let's just say that it could meet the same fate as his Galil.

Not really sure what your looking for specifically (over under, side by side, single or double trigger etc), but I did a port of Point lookout's Double-barrel shotgun here.

Pic;

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/130/images/47973-1-1349282835.jpg

It can be altered to fire two shotshells individually instead of both at the same time (and the ejected shells can be changed, although I may not have time to tweak that).