What do you think about the climate change?

Nadin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I;m concerned with the cooling trend currently under way. It's getting awfully cold down in Florida. Hell, most of the summer here only went up to the low 90's, which is somewhat concerning, given the fact that it didn't even approach 100 but one time.

Then, it went BELOW FREEZING! Ice covering my rebel flag! If it gets any cooler, the Cuban refugees will be walking to Miami rather than sailing!

The real problem here isn't the trends, but the science. For the first time in my life, I've realized that almost all science in the world has become politicized, no doubt the work of elitists around the world setting the framework for a global control structure. It's a sad day when a citizen can't trust the scientists, but the fact is most of them have either been fooled or are playing along.

Well, that's what happens when liberalism is allowed to run unchecked.

Separation of Government and Science is the only solution.

I don't know, but I like the topic, just don't know the difference between a fast reply and a regular old reply(newb). Any way I can't stand the cold so I do whatever I can to help it warm up, although I did give up smoking. :yucky: KRV