Having issues with Unofficial High Resolution Patch

seeker2k

Hi

Downloaded and installed the Unofficial High Resolution Patch via latest NMM from Nexus, however, according to loot the install will not work because I have missing files, so I re-downloaded it and double checked, manually opened the archive, they are not in there. the message I get from LOOT is :

• Error: This plugin requires "HighResTexturePack01.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.
  • Error: This plugin requires "HighResTexturePack02.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.
  • Error: This plugin requires "HighResTexturePack03.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.

I have been looking all over for these and can't find them. Tried Google, it just points me to people having problems with load orders and other misc problems but nothing on where these files are actually at so I can get them, there is no link on the mod site itself, no link or URL provided in the readme or the FAQs, and searching for it on Nexus via file browser turns out empty handed.

Could someone please post a direct link to where I can get them or at least point me in the right direction ?

Thank You

• 2 years later...