PC HELP!

Pyrosocial

I'd take his IG Joes outside and use them for my AR-15 target practice...

Aren't those GI Joes? :P

Anyway, i know how it feels when something like that happens....my cousin managed to fry almost all the motherboard slots....i don't know how that happened i only know he played my PC without a break for 10 or more hours -.-

Just in case it was taken the wrong way, my IG Joe comment was 100% humor in order to lighten the mood.

Regarding IG Joe vs GI Joe, I meant IG Joe. Ever since I heard Eddie Murphy make fun of GI Joe toys (prisoner of war camp) in one of his stand up comedies, I can never again think of them as GI Joes. lol.

LHammonds

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the advice. I ended up taking it to a computer place were they told me it was totaled. So that was $75 just to learn that. Luckily they got my files off it. Any way I ordered a new desk top that will be here some time this week. I’m gonna put a lock on my door as well….

dude that's the biggest pile of BS I have ever heard...you just lost $75 and your laptop. The screen at most is what could of been totaled...but the RAM and CPU could of been salvaged...the cool the darn things is LN ffs. Computer store just got two items to throw on Ebay...

I guess thats what they meant by "Recycling it". oh well. it gave me a discount on the new one and the laptop was 4 years old anyway.

Sorry to hear about your laptop, dude. Good luck on that new rig though. :thumbsup:

Just in case it was taken the wrong way, my IG Joe comment was 100% humor in order to lighten the mood.

Regarding IG Joe vs GI Joe, I meant IG Joe. Ever since I heard Eddie Murphy make fun of GI Joe toys (prisoner of war camp) in one of his stand up comedies, I can never again think of them as GI Joes. lol.

LHammonds

** SNIP ** (EDIT by LHammonds: Youtube video not appropriate for this public forum...and it was not the the correct reference to IG Joes)

Only one I could find on youtube. Utterly hilarious! :pinch:

A bit of toilet humor in there though.

Hm, Up to you LHammonds.

To Pyro, My little brother put my, my mothers & my fathers Mobile phones into the freezer & turned it to the lowest setting, Just because I bought a new computer & my parents helped with $34.

I cannot express what I thought about him then. I had so much stuff on the Memory card & even that is too badly damaged.

When i go to school in the morning, it has about -15 up to -10 degrees, and i need about 10-20 minutes for the walk.

I'm always carrying my laptop with me (in a bag..), so could i have the same problem like pyrosocial?

I think, a freezer has about the same temperatures, and my laptop is pretty cold when i use it the morning in school...

can it get damaged or something like this?

i dont know, mine got put in a deep freezer for bout 12 hours.

the temp was at a solid 0 degrees, which is what we allways keep it at.