Iso: Opinion...

Roughnecks2277

You can't really say it's overkill. Awesome graphics card doesn't mean you'll have smooth game play with high graphics settings. Lots of stuff matters, for instance, what screen resolution are you going to play on, your ram, cpu, etc...

ya, why do you put ISO in front of all your posts?

anyway aint the 9800 a lil bit outdated by now? the next gen is out since a year by now...

i would also suggest to get an ati card if you want to use it for gamebryo games like fallout as nvidia cards seem to have problems with certain translucent objects (to my experience and in regards to bug reports i received)

ya, why do you put ISO in front of all your posts?

anyway aint the 9800 a lil bit outdated by now? the next gen is out since a year by now...

i would also suggest to get an ati card if you want to use it for gamebryo games like fallout as nvidia cards seem to have problems with certain translucent objects (to my experience and in regards to bug reports i received)

OK im sorry but i came from another forum where you traded items for money/points and and ect and ISO meant: in search of, its a bad habite and ill stop doing it, it was just a fast way of typing what you wanted... anyways iv heard ati, from different people, was bad for Fallout and that nivida was better and nivida was bad and ati was better so im just trying to figure out this.