doctor who

kruddpm

ive been in the process of writing a doctor who serial set in around the time of series four. and yeah i was wondering if it would be ok if i shared it here. i thought this would be the best place since the nexus is by far my favorite forum site and this "druid's garden" is for sharing stories.

so just leave a comment if you think it would be ok because i dont wont to be wasting discussion space or posting inappropriately. so like said just drop me a comment.

I suggest you first work out the basics like the Doctor, the companions, the enemy and the setting etc. Then work on it from there.

ive already made a start its set in series 4 just straight after the wasp and the unicorn meaning it is the tenth doctor and the companion is donna noble. the rest i am writing myself rather than using enemies and planets etc created by other people im creating my own setting.

i was only asking on here to see if the story would be worth posting on the site at all. since no one seems to be objecting i might as well put the first part on and see what people think.