No One Can Do it Alone

threefoldmind

So I am wanting to play more of a group based thing in Skyrim. You know where I have to wander around and collect interesting companions who will help me face the many dangers of Skyrim. What I am wondering is what mods would you all suggest to help me tailor this experience?

I have the following to help to this end

OBIS ~ Makes Game more Difficult than Legendary Difficulty
UFO ~ Must Have
Immersive Patrols ~ Large and I mean LARGE roving bands of whatever you may face.
Touring Carriages ~ This may seem out of place but is nice touch when you have like 4 or 5 followers all in the Cart with you
Civil War Overhaul ~ Again to some may seem out of place, but you will appreciate having these followers when you have a large squad of Stormcloaks bearing down on you

I really like having it feel like I need these people to help me survive. Oh I am also looking for suggestions for good followers, like Ceridwen. Ones that bring more to the game than a set of stats and mechanics, ones that make the game feel more real.

My Added follower Mods (Just installed them)

Ceridwen
Companions and Followers

So I am wanting to play more of a group based thing in Skyrim. You know where I have to wander around and collect interesting companions who will help me face the many dangers of Skyrim. What I am wondering is what mods would you all suggest to help me tailor this experience?

I have the following to help to this end

OBIS ~ Makes Game more Difficult than Legendary Difficulty

UFO ~ Must Have

Immersive Patrols ~ Large and I mean LARGE roving bands of whatever you may face.

Touring Carriages ~ This may seem out of place but is nice touch when you have like 4 or 5 followers all in the Cart with you

Civil War Overhaul ~ Again to some may seem out of place, but you will appreciate having these followers when you have a large squad of Stormcloaks bearing down on you

I really like having it feel like I need these people to help me survive. Oh I am also looking for suggestions for good followers, like Ceridwen. Ones that bring more to the game than a set of stats and mechanics, ones that make the game feel more real.

My Added follower Mods (Just installed them)

Ceridwen

Companions and Followers

Hey, if you want to make the game more difficult I'd suggest installing an overhaul such as SkyRe or Requiem (the latter makes the game really quite tricky!), or if you're not interested in such an extensive overhaul I'd suggest maybe a combat mod such as Dual Combat Realism or Deadly Combat

As for follower mods, my personal favourite is Inigo, but he can be quite difficult to get working with multi follower mods. I'd also suggest Vilja as she has quite an extensive set of functions for a follower, as well as Interesting NPCs and Atvir Dres.

Some other things that might add to your experience is the mod My Home is Your Home, so you can have a bunch of followers who live at your house, as well as the mod that allows you to start your own Guild, as that would add an interesting dynamic I think :smile:

EDIT: Also, Convenient Horses! Nothing like riding across the countryside like a horde

Edited by riniel

Guild Starter is a great idea, but there is not actually that much to it. Maybe now that I have added so many new NPCs to the game it will feel more Genuine though.

I also started using Tundra defense which I am most likely just going to use as my home in the game, and if I start up Guild start again will make that my guild home (So Many NPCs!)