cant absorbe the first dragon soul!

jimboslice85

Hey guys i cant absorbe the dragonsoul of the first dragon, so i cant continue the quest invstigate the dragon so i can use the voice, after i killed it. cant vist the greybeards and continue my main quest. have try to remove the mods and selecting them again.. it worked Before i had mods.

i have 16-17 mods. any solution would be highly appreciated.

You might want to list which mods you have installed, otherwise not a lot of people will be able to tell you if it's a mod causing the problem.

In the meantime you could use "setstage <quest ID> <stage #>" in the console to help you further, although it doesn't really fix the problem and therefore I wouldn't recommend it.

For that particular quest you could write: setstage MQ104 90. That should advance the quest till the point where you need to report to the Jarl. You might also have to write teachword 00013E22 in the console to add the first word of Unrelenting Force.

hey tnx for the answer, my mods are:

unofficial skyrim patch.

skyrim Hd-2k textures.

serenity ENB.

project reality climates of tamriel.

no more blocky faces.

more rain.

more snow.

improved NPC clothing.

imersive armor.

imersive weapons.

enhanced nightsky.

enhanced lights and fx.

enhanced bloodtexture.

better males (only faces).

hope this helps.

You'll want to install the unofficial patch for each of the DLCs you own as well. Particularly the patch for Dragonborn, as soul absorption issues are more often than not caused by that DLC or mods created for it. Then run BOSS on your load order if you haven't already, to make sure everything's loading in the correct order - the unofficial patches should load immediately after their respective DLC (with UKSP loading after Update.esm rather than Skyrim.esm).

Edited by Hyacathusarullistad