Anyone else really hyped for Mass Effect 2?

Retribution

Morinth's romance is to die for.

Why didnt I think of that, :closedeyes:

Hmmm does anyone have this issue with the conversations being cut off to early, i wonder if its just me...

Finally a decent game With Fantastic graphics, likes icandy :D

No but I had it all the time with the original, which reminds me, for some reason me2 puts less strain on my pc than me1 both on full graphics, wierd.

Peeps have already figured out a lot of the cheats, some of the old ones work, you have to keybind them though in the .ini file though.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm does anyone have this issue with the conversations being cut off to early, i wonder if its just me...

Finally a decent game With Fantastic graphics, likes icandy :D

A lot of people are complaining about that over of the official forum, it happens to me every now and again.

Talk about nitpicking. :happy:

Can't say I noticed anything that bad, although I am somewhat annoyed that most of the decisions that carry from ME1 are focused more on paragon decisions. Fist for example, deserves a bullet to the face.

My monitor is capped at 1280x960. :(

No, there are some problems. The most noticeable for me was when you backstab a mechanic in "Find Archangel" - his butt is right before the camera when he falls - and those huge pixels are hard to ignore. I wonder if only Miranda got polished in that area... Anyway, someone should've made cutscenes accordingly, so that problem parts wouldn't show.

No, there are some problems. The most noticeable for me was when you backstab a mechanic in "Find Archangel" - his butt is right before the camera when he falls - and those huge pixels are hard to ignore. I wonder if only Miranda got polished in that area... Anyway, someone should've made cutscenes accordingly, so that problem parts wouldn't show.

"You're working too hard"

How does that even give renegade points? I've done it on all of my playthroughs so far and they've been paragon.

tbh I dont stare at a dying mechanics butt :D I'll have to look out for these things, its certainly less noticable than the popup from ME1.

As for renegade I guess a paragon of virtue wouldn't stab someone in the back, honour and all that... One of the funniest bits was when you knock the guy through the window, after warning him you would.

I feel the need to quote Grunt on this.

I'd never stab you in the back, Shepard. Warriors like you and me.

Straight to the face

So betraying honour perhaps? I don't care, still the funnier route. (and yes I agree some of them are logical choices)