Anyone else really hyped for Mass Effect 2?

Retribution

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LHammonds

You have to have very high Paragon/Renegade points to be able to keep both loyalties during the Miranda/Jack fight, so that it will bring up a blue/red chat option

(same applies with the Tali/Legion scenario. Oh and you also lose loyalty with Tali if you tell the Admirals that it was her father's fault in her loyalty mission)

SceneGG, it is not that high... you need much higher for

getting their loyalty back if failed that first check. That's how I lost Jack, and I had almost maximum Paragon at that point - no use. It seems that at least one of each pairs of missions should be left for last: Miranda/Jack just before IFF mission and Legion right after. I just wonder why no one other had any problems, like Mordin/Grunt. But it doesn't seem they care about each other at all.

I always left Jack's loyalty mish as the last before doing the IFF, so I guess that's why its never been an issue, but then again I've also had maxxed Paragon points at that point too

wait, you're talking about after the fight between them? afaik you can't regain their loyalty once it's been lost

I was referring to the fact that if you have high paragon/renegade during their "argument" you get extra chat options (red/blue) that basically makes you neutral to the whole argument, thus keeping both their loyalties