96mix96

Allot of Kudos are a better sign of your status here then the veteran rank.

Not always. Some of the more active image and mod uploaders have tons despite being rather inactive on the forums, or outright non-helpful. Thor's 24 kudos earned from being helpful are worth more than the dozens of kudos some people get for making a huge breast mod.

People are remembered more for their acts than anything that might show on their profiles.

Edited by Vagrant0

Not always. Some of the more active image and mod uploaders have tons despite being rather inactive on the forums, or outright non-helpful. Thor's 24 kudos earned from being helpful are worth more than the dozens of kudos some people get for making a huge breast mod.

People are remembered more for their acts than anything that might show on their profiles.

Yum! Breast milk...I mean, "breast mod"... :wink: mod! Mod is what you said...I get sleepy after I imagine I had a big meal and am imagining I am in the most beautiful woman of my dreams arms after having zzzz SEX! Right! I am AWAKE! i am going to sleep now mmmm food... zzzzzzzzz

There is no highest rank :P
Except for the President of the Lounge :P.

True. I gain more kudos helping others and making polls in the Oblivion section rather than posting around all day here at the lounge. (I miss the old days)

There is no highest rank :P
Except for the President of the Lounge :P.

True. I gain more kudos helping others and making polls in the Oblivion section rather than posting around all day here at the lounge. (I miss the old days)

what dont you make any polls anymore (or not so many...)