96mix96

Because Thor and I were at odds against each other and I hate the feeling of giving him my approval since we might be identical in several ways which makes me sore at Thor and confused at why I should not be in his place;

I vote for Thor as President of the Lounge. May all who read this join with me to make him President of the Lounge forum. I hope he wins and I hope I don't regret this choice.

I don't have much kudos because i don't play fallout 3 and do not go on fallout 3 or Oblivion forum. Its easier to earn kudos their then just on the Lounge and Debate forum.

And I hope I don't regret this choice.

You just did. You didn't vote for me.

:miner:

I did vote for you to lose, that's a vote too.

Of course! If you would like I could reply to your concerns with a more realistic attitude instead of Fun! Business man to Business man that is.

I prefer to speak business wise in Personal Messages though to begin a new relationship. As i would not want to expose soft clay to hard rock before it has had a chance to realize any shape at all. If you agree send me a PM and we can begin our acquaintance to find out what real commerce we might share.