How to animate/re-animate?

Assassians4hire

Dear Nexus Fallout Members,

......I would like to ask, how would I animate the character in Fallout 3? I would love to know. I'm planning on creating a riot shield, but the animation and poses that Fallout 3 uses aren't the one's I'm looking for. I've been around with 3D animation, and with 3D modeling and rigging.

......If anyone could help me, it would be great! I would love it!

Thanks,

Assassians4hire

What you are asking is quite general, and a walkthrough is beyond any normal forum responce.

while the animation maybe fairly simple, I don't know what you envision, even if you have a decent level of experience with both animation and gamebryo. a beginer will be like :unsure: o_O and :wallbash: for a good while.

even with anim skills, shields will actually pose quite a challenge in game set up as well. depends how functional you want them... I myself can't meld the 2, and can't forsee the technically issues that will probably arise.

What you are asking is quite general, and a walkthrough is beyond any normal forum responce.

while the animation maybe fairly simple, I don't know what you envision, even if you have a decent level of experience with both animation and gamebryo. a beginer will be like :unsure: o_O and :wallbash: for a good while.

even with anim skills, shields will actually pose quite a challenge in game set up as well. depends how functional you want them... I myself can't meld the 2, and can't forsee the technically issues that will probably arise.

Well, I know how that all feels..

But I just want to know how to animate. I mean, even if it takes me a good month or so, I will try to create a good mod.

I don't want to start off with a basic, lame mod. I want to start off with an advanced, cool mod. Just so my others could be basic and lame. :D