Smaller potions and poisons

Clox

Hi!

I'm was just installing Skyrim again after a longer break, and as I was installing mods before diving into the game I noticed that one of

my favorite immersion mods was no more...

It was the mini size potions and poisons mod.

For me that size felt more realistic as you don't have to chug down a litre or two while in combat, or drowning your blade in poison.

The current sizes would make more sense if they weren't one-time use.

Here's a video of the old mod:

If someone could do me the favour of recreating this mod I would be more than happy.

Thanks

okay this is a cool mod and all. but it wouldn't be lore friendly to use it. in actual fantasy lore, you actually have to drink the amount in the vanilla bottle to see its affects. yeah I know that's crazy, but its true.

Edited by qwertyzeldar

I'd say it's unrealistic enough that you can actually chug down all the potions you want mid-combat. Since that aspect is more diffcult to change, smaller bottles would make it plausible that you can drink one or two when enemies are more distant.

okay this is a cool mod and all. but it would be unrealistic to use it. in actual fantasy lore, you actually have to drink the amount in the vanilla bottle to see its affects. yeah I know that's crazy, but its true.

Unrealistic…You keep using that word… I do not think it means what you think it means.

Personally, I think the poison bottles should reduce to maybe 25% of the current size, as most toxins are deadly in small amounts. The positive effect potions, however, I'd say were a sensible size.

... but then, I like "realism2 (ok, so why do I play a fantasy based game?)

Personally, I think the poison bottles should reduce to maybe 25% of the current size, as most toxins are deadly in small amounts. The positive effect potions, however, I'd say were a sensible size.

... but then, I like "realism2 (ok, so why do I play a fantasy based game?)

No, "most" toxins are not instantly deadly in small amounts. Maybe most completely imaginary toxins like in Skyrim, but in real life we are surrounded by poisons and our bodies process and expel them without even a hiccup. There is a reason for the saying "the dose makes the poison."