[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the Lounge President Polls are being mismanaged as Fun will have it. In a real election of U. S. of A. the people running for office cannot vote for anyone but their self. Ha ha haaa.

I being a member free to choose can, in this case, vote for all of you just by saying so, without clicking on one or the other poll link dots. (or "bullets) as they are known in graphics design for web pages.) AFter all this is supposed to be like, "Crazy Day's" were in school.

I will come to grips with this fun and folly and choose one of you just because I like the way you fun around. LOL

I see the Lounge President Polls are being mismanaged as Fun will have it. In a real election of U. S. of A. the people running for office cannot vote for anyone but their self. Ha ha haaa.

I being a member free to choose can, in this case, vote for all of you just by saying so, without clicking on one or the other poll link dots. (or "bullets) as they are known in graphics design for web pages.) AFter all this is supposed to be like, "Crazy Day's" were in school.

I will come to grips with this fun and folly and choose one of you just because I like the way you fun around. LOL

Smart words Pagafyr. You guys, with Pagafyr words here as an example(the first couple of sentances) I will remind you at this late hour, that you CAN vote for yourselfs as there is no rule about not doing so. Therefore, my friends you could have gained some % if you would have voted for "YOU". If you didn't vote already I won't say you should do so as the choice is yours, but think about it. The "fun" word can mean a lot of things.

Now that my "rant" is done, go on, don't mind me. :thanks:

Crazy Day at the school where I was, was set like a holiday for all of us to use our creative juices to do something out of the ordinary for Fun!

One year I made a mess of one of my T-Shirts and printed the word, "Begining" misspelled on purpose to see if anyone got the duo meaning of the mess and the misspelling. Primordial pools might have looked as messy as my T-Shirts circular blurr of colors.

OMG that crazy dudes catching up XX i dont think so!

Don't underestimate him. He is not called "CommanderCrazy" for no reason.