[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

The Lounge - President

Ok guys. Since you like to compete with each other so much I decided to give you a higher goal. We had all kinds of contests around here. Avatar contest, signature contest, avatar and signature contest and so on. Now we need something more serious. You think you are up for it? Then sign in.

Rules:

1. To candidate you must post this: Sign me in! Simple!

2. You need to run a clean campaign. This means you are allowed to convince people to vote for you, but without throwing dirt on other candidates names(remember this is not real life, we do have the forum rules).

3. Don't spam other topics, that's why we have signatures for.

4. The MOST IMPORTANT RULE: You must have fun! It's all about having fun.

Good luck to all the candidates and may the best win!

It's ON! :thumbsup:

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hep hep. VOTE FOR MEE!!!! CAZ I GIVE FREE DONUTS

http://vittlesvamp.typepad.com/photos/blog/donut.jpg

Also if i win i will donate 40000000000000000$ to the red cross (yes i am using pretty much the same strategy obama used with change when there was election)

And if i win, I will NOT destroy the whole world or kill anyone.

And if i win, I will help everyone.

And if i win, I will be on the forum 24/7

And if i win, umm, haven't came up with anything more....

EDIT: The girls that vote for me will get a free date in Friendlies with ME. Thats right MEEEEEEE.

Well I sure do like donuts. But I dunno... I'm still not sure of who to vote for...

Keep your vote until the final moment to turn things upside down when they least expect it :devil: :whistling:

but how can you vote and turn the things at the final moment when you cant see whom you should vote for without voting anyone???

pretty confusing sentence...

slow..

but you cant see who you should vote cuz you dunno the standings so you theoretically can just blind-vote and having luck to make a good choice..

or you just vote for me, cuz then there is nothing you have to think about! :thumbsup:

but how can you vote and turn the things at the final moment when you cant see whom you should vote for without voting anyone???

slow..

but you cant see who you should vote cuz you dunno the standings so you theoretically can just blind-vote and having luck to make a good choice..

or you just vote for me, cuz then there is nothing you have to think about! :thumbsup:

Why would anyone vote for YOU? you are just some kid that noobody notices. lol

slow..

I have my sources ;)

slow..

Why would anyone vote for YOU? you are just some kid that noobody notices. lol

arent you a kid too? :whistling:

btw.: im a bit too grown up to be a kid and if nobody would notice me, why have you answered to my post? :huh:

:thanks: