[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont need experience so much as Tactical Skill (which I have).

You need experience, because everyday people like me will begin to overthrow people like you

and you'll need to defend yourself. And all the while Im sitting at a terminal barking profanities to a young

Technician to find out when the bomb will get dropped.

but how can you vote and turn the things at the final moment when you cant see whom you should vote for without voting anyone???

pretty confusing sentence...

slow..

but you cant see who you should vote cuz you dunno the standings so you theoretically can just blind-vote and having luck to make a good choice..

or you just vote for me, cuz then there is nothing you have to think about! :thumbsup:

Can't you see the words just below the poll window? "Show Results". You better fix that blind spot in your vision before you go out and drive any vehicles.

yeah, didnt see that one...thanks for the help!

btw.: im not allowed to drive cuz im not 18, so theres nothing to worry about that "blind spot in my vision"...

Glad I could help.

Not to worry, once you are behind the steering wheel of a vehicle you will gain a new sight from within your brain for your eyes and with practice it will help you focus. LOL A little while after you have had a few close calls, that is.

I dont need experience so much as Tactical Skill (which I have).

You need experience, because everyday people like me will begin to overthrow people like you

and you'll need to defend yourself. And all the while Im sitting at a terminal barking profanities to a young

Technician to find out when the bomb will get dropped.

Don't you mean, "Waiting for the other shoe to drop?" Bomb to be dropped? The atomic bomb is a bee bee gun compared the Hydrogen Bomb and the H-Bomb is a mere water disposal unit compared to the Cobalt Bomb and the Cold Fusion Bomb which has not been anything but a scientists pipe dream for, a show on, "The Twilight Zone" series has not been disclosed as having been invented yet.

Why anyone would worry about the Cobalt bomb is senseless, as if it goes off there wont be anyone around, not even the microscopic life on Earth to record it for Histories sake.

Sorry it took a while. I got another pc cooking with Win7 install.

Old guys can multitask too.

No, it´s all about experience and charisma and skills.

I got it all.

All, except the charisma & skills.

Don't you mean, "Waiting for the other shoe to drop?" Bomb to be dropped?

No. Just the regular Mk. 84's that are gonna flatten yours & Balagor's houses.