[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, then, all of you must have become another subscript of Cyberspace and loose my vote. I had a good time.

I have to stop playing like a child now, because it appears the young are tired of trying to have fun like I did when I was their age.

Lol and oft I go back into the life of work, wonder, and constructive criteria.

I have voted and in this Fun I have chosen someone who, to me seemed like his similarities caused me to feel uncomfortable. To some that perspective threatens their existence because it means they might not be held in the high honor, or Feared, anymore. Time was that I sought for nothing because I always was busy, employed with work clothes, including only room and board with no money for what I saw other children did that was considered foolish fun or folly. I got an occasional bit to pay to go to an indoor theater so I was out of the hair of the house mother while she shopped and got things that I later learned were the same things she chastised others for wanting while I was in her company. Others for having money to spend on what she deemed was wasteful and did not allow it for me. After the church I was dropped off at nearby introduced travelogues of their parishioners journey's on pilgrimages that they earned through the graces of their peoples donations I began to learn about movies and the mysteries of the world outside the city where I was raised.

I also learned that real leadership was a false god. That people fought for position so they had less to do while they still got the same amount of pay as they did when they did more work.

The issues I present to you do not distinguish from all of us as reasonable people, it shows what reckless behavior follows after those who pray for jobs in which they become envied, admired, and sought after, and leave the rest of us to continue to explore the world as before.

I don't want to put anyone in the position of being expected to do more than they possibly can who feign to think they are going to be fawned over and admired 24/7. When in truth a leader must be able to give advice in hard times that gives the people reason they understand, the leader must be able to help heal the ills of the people if they are injured, treated wrongly by others of the group, and/or give up a share of the wealth so the rest can join in the party if someone new is brought into the world which surrounds us.

A good leader must know when it is time to ask others to make sacrifices and get them willingly to so, so that all the people are comforted by the decision and no one is sacrificed needlessly.

Can you profess to be able to do these things and not bring your self or others into a conflict where more serious conditions occur and leave the leader with doctoring that should not have had to happen or worse?

Because Thor and I were at odds against each other and I hate the feeling of giving him my approval since we might be identical in several ways which makes me sore at Thor and confused at why I should not be in his place;

I vote for Thor as President of the Lounge. May all who read this join with me to make him President of the Lounge forum. I hope he wins and I hope I don't regret this choice.

Thank you for your kind words.

you deserve something for that 8) .