[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

I am sitting here watching waiting for the results. Watching with more enthusiasm then I have ever felt since I became old enough to vote for the members Republicans, Democrats, and the President of the United States of American and all the other allowed votes I was able to vote for over the years. It seems to me I am enchanted by this Fun event and all the rest of my life has been in a fog of disenchantment.

I understand that this is for Fun and for the President of the Lounge, and yet, for reasons I cannot explain to myself I am anxious to see the results and to see the winner. Sorry Mr. Bush. Sorry Mr. President Obama of the U. S. of A. where I live and breath.

I want to see who wins this Fun campaign.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't name them all by hart, only a few of them.

Liberal party

NDP party

Conservative Party

Green Party

and there is two more i cant think of right now.

i have to google the rest.

manly the most popular.

Right now we have a Conservative party in power, i think Stephen Harper has two years left, but the Liberals are trying their best to push a election already, atleast they where :confused: .

i can name thema ll by hart, a few of them

Liberal party

NDP party

Conservative Party

Green Party

and there is two more i cant think of right now.

I am going to think about this before I respond to see if I have known you long enough to guess correctly which party you voted for recently. I will return in a moment or two and see if I have surmised from our past posts if have enough information to acknowledge you so I get a correct answer for which to amaze you and astound myself with.

Don't hold your breath cause I may take awhile.

HE HE its not much of a secret with me, its all good if someone is curious on what party i chose, knowing how some people are with politics :biggrin:

its a secret, you know the kind :whistling: