[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

Ok guys this is way OFF TOPIC! If you keep going on like this, I'm going to ask a moderator to close this. I hold nothing against that dog, I have one myself, but the last couple of pages are totaly off topic. Stay on target, or you might miss it! ;)

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE BEST Dagger I have ever made EVER! I'm gob smacked with myself just finished it today :D

YEAHHH!!

Please, even though this weapon looks great, as Pushkatu already mentioned, stop going off topic otherwise we can forget the president of the lounge cuz an administrator will close this poll!

From now on please only on topic posts here! :thumbsup:

Going off topic happens when an election goes on for a long time. Why do you think it takes so long for the bills to get passed in the House of Representatives and the Congress.

Unless there is a sudden rush of returning signed up members from a year or two ago this election isn't going to get anymore interesting.

By the way L33Nexus very excellent knife! Scorpion tail handle and all!

If the thread is closed Birrii wins hands down. I just saw her picture in her profile. If that is her true hair color why is she so happy with her sig pix. I would have thought that beautiful blond would want to be as such.

Another Helen of Troy...Woo Hoo!

I like your signature MHM so i guess I'll vote for you in that one :D Thank you ;D

Well on topic 2 I guess the reason I'm helping Birrii out is because it's her Birthday tomorrow :thumbsup: :D

I didn't forget :P HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Yeah Paga Unique design and its Exquisitely textured :D