[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would gladly be a slave to a woman for the same reasons men pay women, when it does not apply to Fornication for Procreation.

Me, "Sex toy!" Woof! Ah...Owhooooooo!

I would rather have a real flesh and blood female in the ruckus room then an inflatable one. Oh! That's right, they don't make inflatable men dolls, that I know of because I don't go in for that kind of stuff. Maybe it is because there are so many men around woman don't have to worry about lonely nights. Last time I checked the census takings there were 7 teen age men for every single teen age female in the teen age bracket.

And yet, I found two thousand woman that age all wanted the Beatles where I lived. All the time dress up like the rock star set up a local flier lying about the band coming to your area all the women will flock to you like Moths to a flame. Otherwise none of them want any male who has a dilldo less then six inches long.

There might be at least 14 young men to a single female that age now.

Lucky Girls!

Ooooh! I got so out of focus I spelt words wrong forgot comma's too. Oooh! Fun sex! No babies! I don't want babies to ruin my play time waiting while they are being born I guess?!

I look like a slightly over weight version of The American Band Stands, "%&$! Clark" or a skinny version of, "William Shatner" today. And look ladies with the food supplement products I use, and could sell you, I have no wrinkles on my face or the palms of my hand's at the age of 60!

p.s. Is there something in this forums dictionary that finds, "D_I_C_K Clarks first name offensive? LOL ha ha haaa haaaaaaa! United Kingdom has a penis problem in their dictionary mentality. Or is that, "Penile"? LOL

I would gladly be a slave to a woman for the same reasons men pay women, when it does not apply to Fornication for Procreation.

I would rather have a real flesh and blood female in the ruckus room then an inflatable one. Oh! That's right, they don't make inflatable men dolls, that I know of because I don't go in for that kind of stuff. Maybe it is because there are so many men around woman don't have to worry about lonely nights. Last time I checked the census takings there were 7 teen age men for every single teen age female in the teen age bracket.

And yet, I found two thousand woman that age all wanted the Beatles where I lived. All the time dress up like the rock star set up a local flier lying about the band coming to your area all the women will flock to you like Moths to a flame. Otherwise none of them want any male who has a dilldo less then six inches long.

Lucky Girls!

Ooooh! I got so out of focus I spelt words wrong forgot comma's too. Oooh! Fun sex! No babies! I don't want babies to ruin my play time waiting while they are being born I guess?!

I look like a slightly over weight version of The American Band Stands, "%&$! Clark" or a skinny version of, "William Shatner" today. And look ladies with the food supplement products I use, and could sell you, I have no wrinkles on my face or the palms of my hand's at the age of 60!

p.s. Is there something in this forums dictionary that finds, "D_I_C_K Clarks first name offensive? LOL ha ha haaa haaaaaaa! United Kingdom has a penis problem in their dictionary mentality. Or is that, "Penile"? LOL

honey,slavery and bondage have little or no sexual applications unless it consensual between those doing it. It deals with the ability of one to give himself or herself to another for domination and not sex. Power and esteem are gained by the domme while the slave gains self-confidence and self-esteem.

honey,slavery and bondage have little or no sexual applications unless it consensual between those doing it. It deals with the ability of one to give himself or herself to another for domination and not sex. Power and esteem are gained by the domme while the slave gains self-confidence and self-esteem.

I get beat up enough by my girlfriend without being dominated lol I dont need her tying me up n slapping me :mellow:

I get beat up enough by my girlfriend without being dominated lol I dont need her tying me up n slapping me :mellow:

not the same thing.

Lucky Girls!

Thanks for the info...I just got another thorn to put in the crown of the parents who raised me. I prefer they be the one's who are sacrificed now, instead of me. I am not that foolish to think of me as anything but a Pagan who understands the Christian's learned all the pagan traits so they could lead us to believing in their good guidance, instead of letting us continue to be simple farmers, herders, and ranchers they had us build idols and cities in their likeness.

Tall banana's to represent Dad, and fuzzy crotchy looking entrances on church doors to represent Mom so we thought it was a giant mommy we were entering to be reborn from! Ha ha Haaaa....I wont mention his name cause I prefer to have a Female Goddess as my symbol of S&M. Spank me! I have been bad!